Sonoma Biologics is run by an experienced management team with a proven track record in the large scale agriculture business for the last decade and entry into the cannabis business in the last three years. Management has etablished relationships with cannabis farming, processing, manufacturing and retail partners throughout California.
CEO & Co-Founder
Paul has had a long career in biotech. After completing his Master’s in Biochemistry at the University of Colorado he developed human biopharmaceuticals for a company that was acquired by Amgen.
He has spent much of his life in healthcare, holding the position of Chief Technology Officer for Dignity Health, where he ran 42 hospitals across the US, for Duke University Health System, and Stanford’s hospitals and clinics which numbered 200.
Paul and his wife Margaret founded Mill Station Vineyards in 2008. They plant 8 1⁄2 acres of ultra-premium Pinot Noir grapes, which are sold and used in some of the most coveted Pinot Noirs available from the Russian River Valley. Paul passionately believes in using the organic to improve lives.
MANAGING PARTNER, ANDERSON VALLEY
Hal is the current owner of the Anderson Valley property and is expected to join the management team upon completion of the joint venture.
Hal has a long history of developing real estate and managing projects from inception to realization. As a general contractor, he began his career in Colorado where he established Bluefootprint Construction, specializing in single family and custom homes. He then moved on to Florida where he developed raw land into subdivisions. Hal moved to Northern California in 2007 to capitalize on property development, including cannabis opportunities.
In 2015, Durango Organics approached Hal to design and build their 20k square foot fully integrated cultivation facility. More recently, Hal has developed 110 acre/11 lot cultivation site in Southern Colorado. Back in 2016, in speculation of cannabis laws passing in California, he had the foresight to purchase the Anderson Valley property that we are currently co-developing into cultivation, nursery, manufacturing, and much more.
Our target locations cover three counties—all well known wine country counties. We have current locations in Sonoma County and Mendocino County, with additional expansion targeted for Lake County.
Sonoma Biologics’ founders and staff have years of experience with large scale commercial farming, including 100 acres of hemp grow in 2019. With this experience and infrastructure, Sonoma Biologics is positioned to expand rapidly and strategically towards a vertically-integrated operation.
• 0.5 acre of mixed lights cultivation currently permitted
• Opportunity to add additional acreage depending on needs, up to 2.75 acres
• Future location for “Light Deprivation” cultivation facilities (mixed-light greenhouse)
• Ready for fully integrated and optimized facility for processing and economical efficiencies
• Ready for facilities to utilize for State cultivation, nursery and processing licenses
• Permits for cultivation and nursery currently issued at County Level
• Proposed 3 x 5,000 sq ft cluster facility to manufacture cannabis-related products
• Lease and/or operate
• Existing 5,000 square foot warehouse is currently being built out to facilitate manufacturing and distribution in up to three demised bays
• Can be further scaled
• Manufacturing application is in process
• Facilities at AVLC property can intake surplus cannabis from numerous licensed farms in the region or focus only on “onsite” and “managed” streams for superior economics
Consider Sonoma Biologics if you’re looking to invest in California cannabis. Here are some of the reasons.
As CEO and Co-Founder Paul Caracciolo says, “we see cannabis being grown in wine country the same way we see Napa and Sonoma grapes being accepted all over the world.” Sonoma Biologics is committed to cultivating ultra-premium cannabis in a sustainable, environmentally-conscious manner. Check out a few images of our farm locations below, where we grow cannabis under the California sun.